evs worksheets for class 3 pdf
I am Shweta, here today I am going to tell you about the EVS WORKSHEETS FOR CLASS 3 PDF, its How do you solve the EVS worksheets for class 3?
Objective: To introduce students to the concept of Environmental Studies (EVS) and its importance.
- Define the term “EVS” to the class and ask if anyone knows what it means or has studied it before.
- Explain that EVS is a subject that helps us understand the natural world around us, including living and non-living things, and how they are connected.
- Discuss why EVS is important, such as for learning about environmental issues, understanding how to protect the environment, and promoting sustainability.
- Ask students to brainstorm examples of environmental issues, such as pollution, deforestation, and climate change.
- Have students discuss how they can help protect the environment in their daily lives, such as by conserving energy, reducing waste, and using eco-friendly products.
CHAPTER 1 :- POONAM’S DAY OUT
CHAPTER 2 :- THE PLANT FAIRY
CHAPTER 3 :- WATER O’ WATER
CHAPTER 4 :- OUR FIRST SCHOOL
CHAPTER 5 :- CHHOTU’S HOUSE
CHAPTER 6 :- FOODS WE EAT
CHAPTER 7 :- SAYING WITHOUT SPEAKING
CHAPTER 8 :- FLYING HIGH
CHAPTER 9 :- IT’S RAINING
CHAPTER 10 :- WHAT IS COOKING
CHAPTER 11:- FROM HERE TO THERE
CHAPTER 12 :-WORK WE DO
CHAPTER 13 :- SHARING OUR FEELINGS
CHAPTER 14 :- THE STORY OF FOOD
CHAPTER 15 :- MAKING POTS
CHAPTER 16 :- GAMES WE PLAY
CHAPTER 17 :- HERE COMES A LETTER
CHAPTER 18 :- A HOUSE LIKE THIS!
CHAPTER 19 :- OUR FRIENDS-ANIMALS
CHAPTER 20 :- DROP BY DROP
CHAPTER 21 :- FAMILIES CAN BE DIFFERENT
CHAPTER 22 :- LEFT-RIGHT
CHAPTER 23 :- A BEAUTIFUL CLOTH
CHAPTER 24 :- WEB OF LIFE
How do you solve the EVS worksheets for class 3?
Students in Class 3 can use the general processes listed below to complete EVS worksheets:
- Read the instructions: Read the instructions for the worksheet carefully to understand what is required. Make sure you understand what you need to do before you start.
- Look at the questions: Read each question on the worksheet and try to understand what it is asking you. If you are unsure, ask your teacher for help.
- Review relevant material: If the worksheet is based on a particular topic, review the relevant material before attempting to answer the questions. This could include class notes, textbooks, or other resources.
- Brainstorm: If the worksheet requires you to brainstorm or think of ideas, take some time to think creatively and come up with multiple options before selecting your final answer.
- Answer the questions: Write your answers clearly and neatly. If the question requires a written answer, make sure you use complete sentences and proper grammar.
- Check your work: Once you have completed the worksheet, go back and check your answers. Make sure you have answered all the questions and that your answers make sense.
- Submit the worksheet: When you are done, submit the worksheet to your teacher for grading.
Overall, the secret to doing Class 3 EVS worksheets is to take your time, attentively study the directions, and use your imagination while providing answers. These steps can help you gain a better grasp of environmental studies and strengthen your critical thinking abilities.