I am Shweta, here today I am going to tell you about the NCERT CLASS 12 CHEMISTRY TEXTBOOK PDF DOWNLOAD |How can I download PDF from NCERT?
NCERT Chemistry Books for Class 12 are released by NCERT (National Council Of Educational Research and Training) authorities in New Delhi. We have provided a list of NCERT Chemistry Books for Class 12 along with a link to download the books. Read on to learn more about Free NCERT Books for Class 12 Chemistry.
- 1 Chemistry NCERT Books Class 12
- 2 Download NCERT Class 12 Chemistry Books in English PDF
- 3 Chapter 1: Solid State
- 4 Chapter 2: Solutions
- 5 Chapter 3: Electrochemistry
- 6 Chapter 4: Chemical Kinetics
- 7 Chapter 5: Surface Chemistry
- 8 Chapter 6: General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- 9 Chapter 7: The p-Block Elements
- 10 Chapter 8: The d and f-Block Elements
- 11 Chapter 9: Coordination Compounds
- 12 Chapter 10: Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- 13 Chapter 11: Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- 14 Chapter 12: Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- 15 Chapter 13: Amines
- 16 Chapter 14: Biomolecules
- 17 Chapter 15: Polymers
- 18 Chapter 16: Chemistry In Everyday Life
- 19 How can I download PDF from NCERT?
Chemistry NCERT Books Class 12
Chemistry textbooks for Class 12 are published by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT). The updated and extensively rewritten syllabus of the NCERT Class 12th Chemistry textbooks is well known. The NCERT Chemistry Books follow the most recent exam format and CBSE syllabus.
NCERT keeps the Chemistry books up to date by using the most recent exam papers from each year. NCERT’s Class 12 Chemistry books are well-known for their presentation. The use of NCERT Books Class 12 Chemistry is not only appropriate for studying the usual syllabus of various boards, but it can also be beneficial for candidates taking competitive exams, Engineering Entrance Exams, and Olympiads.
Download NCERT Class 12 Chemistry Books in English PDF
NCERT Class 12 Chemistry Books are available in PDF format, allowing students to access them at any time and from any location. Class 12 NCERT Chemistry Books are written by the greatest professors who are Chemistry experts and have extensive understanding of the subject.
Chapter 1: Solid State
Chapter 2: Solutions
Chapter 3: Electrochemistry
Chapter 4: Chemical Kinetics
Chapter 5: Surface Chemistry
Chapter 6: General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
Chapter 7: The p-Block Elements
Chapter 8: The d and f-Block Elements
Chapter 9: Coordination Compounds
Chapter 10: Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
Chapter 11: Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
Chapter 12: Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
Chapter 13: Amines
Chapter 14: Biomolecules
Chapter 15: Polymers
Chapter 16: Chemistry In Everyday Life
The NCERT syllabus focuses mostly on this book in order to make it student-friendly and useful for both students and competitive exam candidates. The book includes a full Chemistry section based on numerous board syllabuses. The NCERT Chemistry Books for Class 12 are completely compatible with practically all Indian education state and central boards.
We hope that this informative post about NCERT Books Class 12 Chemistry assists you in your preparation and that you achieve wonderful results in your Class 12 examinations or competitive tests.
How can I download PDF from NCERT?
To download PDFs from the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) website, follow these steps:
- Visit the official NCERT website: Go to the NCERT website using your preferred web browser. The URL for the official NCERT website is https://ncert.nic.in.
- Navigate to the Publications section: On the NCERT website’s homepage, you will find a menu bar at the top. Hover over the “Publications” tab, and a drop-down menu will appear.
- Select the desired category: In the drop-down menu, you will find various categories such as textbooks, research publications, and educational journals. Choose the category that corresponds to the PDF you want to download. For example, if you want to download a textbook, select the “Textbooks” option.
- Choose the subject and class: After selecting the category, you will be redirected to a new page where you can choose the subject and class for the PDF you want to download. Click on the subject and class that matches your requirements.
- Select the PDF: On the subject and class page, you will see a list of available PDFs. Locate the specific PDF you want to download and click on the link or icon associated with it.
- Download the PDF: Once you click on the PDF link, the file will start downloading to your computer or device. The file will typically be saved in your default downloads folder unless you specify a different location.
Please note that the availability of PDFs on the NCERT website may vary depending on the specific publication and your geographical location. If you encounter any issues or the desired PDF is not available, you may need to contact NCERT directly for further assistance.