my name is shweta, Today, we will supply you with all of the information you need to download a ration card. Friends, it is common for ration card holders’ ration cards to be misplaced or damaged to the point where the crucial information printed on them is no longer accessible. As a result, ration card holders must have their cards removed once more.
They can also obtain the ration card online because the Food Department has made the facility to download the ration card online available. In this case, you can quickly download the online ration card. The Ration Card can be downloaded at the Food Department’s official website.
- 1 E Ration Card Download Online
- 2 Step-1 Visit the official website
- 3 Step 2: Select the Ration Cards option
- 4 Step 3: Choose the name of your state.
- 5 Step-4 Select your district
- 6 Step-5 Select your area (rural or urban)
- 7 Step-6 Choose your block
- 8 Step-7 Select the name of your Gram Panchayat
- 9 Step-8 Select your village
- 10 Step-9 Select Ration Card Number
- 11 Step-10 Download Ration Card
- 12 Ration card download links by state
E Ration Card Download Online
To obtain an online e-ration card, complete all of the steps outlined below. You may easily download the ration card by following these procedures.
Step-1 Visit the official website
- Friends, in order to download the ration card, you must first visit the NFSA’s official website.
- We have included a link to the NFSA website. You can also access the official Ration Card website by clicking on this link. This URL looks like this: nfsa.gov.in
- The website will now appear on your screen.
Step 2: Select the Ration Cards option
- Here you will see the home page of the NFSA website.
- Then, under this section, choose Ration Cards to download the ration card.
- The Ration Card Details on State Portals option must then be selected.
Step 3: Choose the name of your state.
- The names of all the states in the country will then appear on the screen.
- You must choose the name of the state in which you are a resident. Because you are a Bihar resident, you must select the Bihar state option.
- You must choose the name of the state from where you are a resident.
Step-4 Select your district
- After selecting a state, the State Food Portal will appear on the screen.
- The list of all the districts in the state can be found here.
- Then you must choose the name of the district from which you are a member.
Step-5 Select your area (rural or urban)
- After picking the district, you must now choose whether you want to live in a rural or urban region.
- If you are from a rural area, select the rural area option; if you are from an urban area, select the urban area option.
- Citizens in rural areas should select the Rural option, while those in urban areas should select the Urban option.
Step-6 Choose your block
- After you select the name of the block, a list of all the blocks in your district will appear on your screen.
- You must select that option if you are also a resident of the block.
Step-7 Select the name of your Gram Panchayat
- Then you must choose a name for your Gramme Panchayat.
- If you choose the rural option, your screen will display a list of all the gramme panchayats in your block. The name of your village panchayat is chosen by you.
Step-8 Select your village
- After selecting your Gramme Panchayat, the screen will provide a list of all the villages that fall under your Panchayat.
- You must now choose the name of the village in which you live.
Step-9 Select Ration Card Number
- The ration card list will appear when you select the village.
- You must look for your name in this.
- As soon as you get your name, you have to select your ration card number.
Step-10 Download Ration Card
- As soon as you choose your ration card number. Your ration card will show on your screen, together with all of the facts and the names of your members.
- You must now download the ration card and choose the print page option.
- In this way, you can download your ration card, take a print out of it and use it.
We have provided the procedure for downloading a state’s ration card online. Similarly, inhabitants of all other states can obtain an e-ration card. The state name and link to obtain the ration card are provided in the table below. Find your state’s name in this table and click the link next to it –